Vaginoplasty, also known as surgical vaginal rejuvenation, can breathe life into women’s lives.
This is particularly true for women who want to improve their sex life or feel no longer sexually desirable because their vagina has lost muscle tone and has relaxed over time or due to pregnancy and childbirth.
The weakening of the vaginal muscles is accompanied by physical discomfort, emotional insecurity, discontent and even pain during intercourse and a feeling of loss of femininity.
Vaginoplasty therefore helps to tighten the vaginal muscles and is therefore considered one of the best solutions for this kind of problem.
Benefits of Vaginoplasty :
One of the biggest losses women experience when their vaginal walls weaken is a loss of sexual pleasure and sensitivity.
- They also feel embarrassed in front of their partner and worry that looser vaginal walls make the experience less enjoyable for both parties.
- Increased self-esteem: Build confidence and self-esteem among countless women who feel less comfortable with the changes their bodies have undergone over the years by helping them feel more feminine and much younger.
- Many women lack confidence in their sexuality, but thanks to the process of rejuvenation of vaginoplasty, lost femininity is often found.
- Healing the discomfort: Many women who want vaginoplasty experience pain and discomfort during intimacy. Sagging skin and stretching muscles can make intercourse painful. Thanks to this intervention, the damage caused to the vaginal walls is corrected.
Am I a good candidate for vaginoplasty?
If you experience a loss of sexual satisfaction and confidence due to a loose vagina following childbirth, the natural aging process, extreme weight fluctuations or other factors, you are the ideal candidate for vaginoplasty.
Rates : £ 1 250
This package includes: the Surgery, anesthesia, use of the operating room, stay at the clinic, drugs, surgeon and anesthesiologist fees, medicines, convalescence at the hotel and transfers (Airport / Clinic / Hotel).
Anesthesia : General
Length of stay : 3 days (2 nights): 2 nights at the clinic
Scar :There is no scars
Time of absence before returning to work :You can return to work after one week. Do not exert yourself and keep moderate physical activity for 15 days.
Before vaginoplasty :
Before doing the surgery a consultation appointment is organized. This visit is more than just a formality. The consultation is one of the most important steps towards a satisfactory cosmetic procedure.
It determines whether a vaginal rejuvenation procedure is appropriate for your situation or not.
During the consultation :
- The surgeon performs a quick physical exam.
- He asks for a detailed medical history.
- He goes through all the medicines you take.
- It explains the procedure of vaginal rejuvenation and shows you before / after pictures of recent patients with vaginal rejuvenation.
How is vaginoplasty performed?
Once the tightening to be performed is determined, a pie-shaped wedge is marked to delineate the excess skin to be removed from the inside of the vagina.
Under the skin, the tissues are tight with strong sutures.
Once the vaginal canal is tightened, the skin of the mucosa is sutured and closed.
If there is an outer skin that protrudes, it can also be reduced for a more aesthetic result.
After the vaginoplasty :
You may experience some discomfort during the first two days after surgery.
Bleeding during the first 48 hours after surgery.
Return to work after 3 to 5 days.
The itching and small electrical sensations heal quickly.
Bruises can spread from your belly to your thighs for 3-4 weeks. Red, pink or purple scars can take up to a year to fade.
The swelling of your lips can last up to 6 weeks.
There may be a brown / yellow vaginal discharge for the first 6 to 8 weeks.
After about 8 weeks, you can resume your sexual intercourse.
Your vulva approaches its final appearance at 4 months.
Numbness will improve in the first few months and may take up to 18 months.
Common revisions of vaginoplasty include:
- Adjust the size, shape, location or hood of the clitoris.
- Adjust the size or shape of the labia minora or majora.
- Deepen the vagina.
- No alcohol
- No tobacco
- No sex
- No intense physical activity
- No tampons
To see also :