Medikalista, in cooperation with all its partners, ensures you a medical stay with a high level of health security.
A strict health protocol has been implemented at all levels:
1.Your arrival at the airport
2.Your transfers by a private car
3.Your stay at the clinic
4.Your stay at the hotel
Important: For any arrival in Tunisia, you must present the negative result of a PCR test for screening for Covid-19, this test must be recent, not exceeding 72 hours (3 days).
Your health is our priority!
Here are the details of the health protocol, please read them carefully and respect the recommendations that concern you for your safety and that of others.
Tunisia your “Ready and Safe” destination
With only 1000 cases and 50 deaths, Tunisia remains one of the countries least affected by Covid-19 and thanks to the fast reaction of the Tunisian government with early containment and a strict curfew, the pandemic was quickly brought under control .
Covid-19 info for Tunisia destination on Google News:
In addition to the fast mastery of Covid-19, the Tunisian tourism ministry has implemented an anti-Covid-19 protocol to ensure the health security of tourists. This health protocol called “Ready and Safe” must be followed by the various stakeholders in the tourism sector (Airport, hotels, travel agencies, etc.)
Tunisia is “Ready and Safe” and opens its borders from June 27, 2020.
The “Tunisia Ready and Safe” protocol on video
Your welcome at the airport and your transfers
Your arrival at the airport
Tunis Carthage Airport has complied with international standards for anti-Coivd-19 health security.
For your safety and that of others, we recommend that you follow the instructions of the official agents when you arrive (Measure your temperature, distances in the queues, wearing a bib, etc.)
Your exit from the customs area at the airport and your transfer to the clinic
When you leave the airport our team will be there to welcome you in compliance with health standards:
- As a welcome, bibs and a bottle of hydroalcoholic gel will be offered.
- Our reception team will wear bibs and you will be asked to do the same.
- To maximize your health security and comfort, your transfers will be provided in a private car with driver. Only your guide, if you have one, will be allowed with you.
- Your transport vehicle will be fully ventilated and disinfected before and after each service.
Your welcome and stay at the Clinic
When you arrive at the clinic, your temperature will be taken before entering.
Then your advisor will take care of all your admission procedures. Thank you for following its recommendations, respecting the physical distance of at least one meter with the staff of the clinic.
We inform you that our partner clinics have implemented strict health actions for your safety:
- Limited access to the clinic only for patients, close visitors and employees
- Monitored access with systematic temperature measurement
- Wearing bibs and gowns is compulsory for all nursing staff
- Permanent disinfection of the most common floors and contact surfaces and all common contact points between employees (door handles, handrails for stairs, tables, counters, keyboards, telephones …)
Your stay at the hotel
If you opt for a convalescent stay at the hotel, we would like to inform you that our partner hotels are legally bound to apply the “Ready and Safe” health protocol, the main health obligations of which are as follows:
- The establishment must not exceed 50% of its bed capacity
- Control and recording of the temperature of all personnel. In case of fever higher than 38 ° the employee will be invited to stay at home.
- Port of mask mandatory for all staff within the hotel
- Welcome customers with their temperature and disinfection of their luggage.
- Permanently disinfection of floors and contact surfaces
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of the hotel on all floors
- Limit the number of people to 2 in elevators
- Respect a distance of 2.5 meters between the tables in the restaurants and bars